Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Something

If I had a pattern to how I function, life would probably BE easier. I mean, if i woke up everyday at 5 o'clock in the morning, had coffee, called a boyfriend, checked my mail, systematically and got to work (in good time of course, beating traffic), I would know what to expect, I guess. If I could see with a certainty where i would be in five or ten years from now, doing the same things.. Would I be any different?

No. so yes, i am not a person of patterns really. sometimes I will wake up at five, sometimes I won't, sometimes i will have coffee and other times i will have waakye. Sometimes i don't check my mail because I know there is nothing in there. I don't know where i will be in the next five years. But I change?

Maybe. But what i do know and what is certain is that my mind and heart is ready for something. something big. something small. something beautiful. something different. something new.

my heart is ready for SOMETHING

No comments:

Post a Comment