Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Little girl

"how do you start from the beginning when you are already at the end?"

I saw a glimpse of her this morning as I stepped out of the bath. I don't think she meant for me to catch her. She wasn't looking for me, really.  she passed as a quickly as she came.
in that second i saw her ,She was smiling and hiding in some mischievous way.. Like she had caught up with me before I caught up with her.. So i turn to look again.; i lit up when i saw her. She was so young, humming to herself as though it brought her more joy than anything to just hum. She looked ready and eager for whatever she was setting out to do. at the same time i could see contentment and confusion. Her puzzlement was directed at me. It was as a result of what she saw on me i believe, although i am not sure...
I realised i knew her. She was someone i knew

No comments:

Post a Comment